Frequently Asked Questions
- Are you Insured and Bonded? Yes
- Are your employees covered by Workman’s Compensation? Yes
- Do I need to be home? No, most of our customers
are not home when we clean their homes and offices. We keep detailed information about each client’s home and business offices regarding
pets, access, and alarm codes as well as any special instructions. If you prefer to be home, we will schedule a time that is mutually
- How will you get into my home or business office? You can give us a copy of the key, hide a key or, make sure that someone
is home when your housekeeper arrives.
- If I give you a key, how will it be protected? All keys are marked for identification with
a code # (no address or customer name is used) and locked in a safe when not issued to the cleaning supervisor for the day of your
cleaning. Only our general manager or supervisors have access to the safe.
- What about pets? Most of our clients have pets of some
kind. Pets are no problem, but we do need to know if you have pets. Large or small and/or aggressive pets will need to be secured
by the homeowner so that we can clean your home or office, but it your pet does not mind sharing their space in your home of business
office while your housekeeper is cleaning, we will gladly work around them.
- Is there anything I need to do before the cleaning? Yes,
In order to provide quality cleaning, please pick up clutter and secure pets any cash, jewelry, and other small valuables. We will
not touch any breakable items on shelves.
- Who provides the supplies and equipment? We will provide all of the cleaning supplies and
"tools of our trade." We never use dangerous industrial strength chemicals or cleaning solutions to clean your home. We use environmentally
friendly Green tested products. If you would like to provide the cleaning supplies, just ask us!
- Do I have to sign a contract for
services? No, but in order to sign up with us you must fill out an application & policies, before we can start on any cleaning
- How can I get regular cleaning services started? Simply give us a call at 505-571-5546 or 505-526-6158 or e-mail us
maximo housekeeping services